IMU 3.39% 5.7¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-12978

1. 4,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3768
    As I had mentioned, I see ourselves trading in the 22-27c zone. I have my trading shares (30-40%) and rest I hold for long.

Normally, I try to sell my trading shares towards close of upper zone - so between 26 to 27c, if it does not look like going up more. But today I did sell my trading shares at 25.5c. I had to do that for couple of reasons -
    • First, we have now had 3 green days in a row, though the margin was small,1c every day. Last time we had 3 green days in a row was late December when we were trading in early 40s. Last time we had more than 3 green days in a row was in early November when we were reaching 60c for the first time. I followed probability theory for now and the likelihood of getting more than 3 green days, happy to be wrong as its just probability
    • Dow had a big green yesterday. ASX followed strongly as well with over 1% gain. There is good chance tomorrow may be sideway to some red.

So even though we are looking strong, my trading mind took control of my trading shares. If it goes higher will buy higher - my other 70% long holding would also gain, so that compensates. 3 green days in a row is a very good sign and many chartists may see a pattern of a bullish reversal - I am hoping. Lets hope so. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $1.863M 31.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 214965 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.