IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-13390

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4385
    I think you are a very trusting person believing everything you see. Nothing wrong with that. But in the stock market, just like listening to politicians, it is never as simple as what you see or hear. So please, don't bother looking for Merck in the share register. It is not gonna happen until the big day when they decide to launch a public takeover or maybe partnership deal. In other words, you will only get to see what and when they want you to see.

Regarding selling by Merck, who on earth won't lend to Merck to short sell? I would. Especially if I know it is Merck doing it. Wow, such valuable profit making information. First, lend to Merck for them to sell. As they sell cheaply, buy back those that Merck is selling. Then when Merck launch a takeover offer or partnership deal, those share bought back would be worth a motza plus all those shares that Merck would have to return to me.

Nobody is challenging the governance judgement or what not. All I am saying is, in terms of timing, Axel Hoos got voted out, and then when the air clears a bit, Merck is involved with IMU. My suspicious nature can't help but try and put 2 and 2 together. Really, if everything in the stock market is so above board, then why do you think there are cases brought to court, usually belatedly and after damage is done, of insiders wrong-doings? HIH is one such example I will always remember for that costly tuition fee. And please, I am not saying there is any wrong-doing here. I can't because I don't have the full facts. Just pure suspicion based on past experiences.

Have a good weekend all.
    Last edited by fattchoi: 26/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $374.4K 6.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 884300 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 759998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.