IMU 0.00% 5.6¢ imugene limited

The market needs this stuff, you say. Let's define market. I...

1. 6,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4382
    The market needs this stuff, you say. Let's define market. I think in your case, the market means the share investors. Right?

Well, if you have been following LC's interviews, she has been banging on about partnership, collaboration, combo trials, etc. That to her, is the market. The market are the big pharma attentions and interest. And they have achieved that with the recent confirmed Roche and Merck collaboration. And I think that is why she is able to say the big pharma are not concerned with the actual results because what they have seen so far is enough. The actual results are not a requirement anymore. So they are not going to waste time producing interim data when they can now just concentrate on the upcoming combo trials. The final OS data will come when it comes. There is no hurrying that.

Ultimately, all LC should care about is the final outcome now that the attention of the big pharma is achieved. Not the current interim share price which can be 20 cents or 70 cents because when the final outcome is achieved, the share price will be much, much more than that. And that is what that matters as far as investors are concerned. She should not be concerned about the day to day share price fluctuation and frustration of day traders. No point wasting time about the share price being in the cents when she can see the final outcome to be in the dollars. Woods for the trees scenario here.

Anyway, the above is just my take. At end of day, it is all about resource management, I guess. They can continue to put resources into producing interim results that don't matter anymore, or they can just move on now that they caught their big fish and hope to turn that big fish into a big feast

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $407.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $307.3K 5.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1006452 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 667727 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.