IMU 1.04% 4.9¢ imugene limited

100 percent, which is why I've bought this up.68 days of...

1. 773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    100 percent, which is why I've bought this up.

68 days of downtrend with resistance on 20EMA until the "Death cross"
    10 days after that you get buying pressure enough to send the price from 21c to 30c - it broke trend - broke the 20EMA - which is hasn't down for 2.5 months - this would have been a great trade.

Until it breaks under 21c there is nothing to suggest the trend is not changing - double bottom. Until then, the "death cross" remains a better indicator of reversal than it does bearish continuation as it has shown many times before.

I also agree that misinformation should not be spread, to me, to oversignify the "death cross" IS misinformation.

As much as we use TA, the TA is a mathematical representation of human emotion, many people come on here to bully LTH out of there positions because they are shorting - how do we know you're not shorting? At the end of the day, we are supporting a company who has potential to save millions of peoples lives. The very idea of manipulation and bullying people out of their positions as well as potentially getting in the way of saving lives really does make me sad which is why I'm doing my best to help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $105.4K 2.174M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 5023819 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 989882 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.