IMU 9.68% 6.8¢ imugene limited

agreed @Riglife. I don't normally post in the IMU forum as...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    agreed @Riglife.

I don't normally post in the IMU forum as I am happy to sit and watch from the sidelines while I read much knowledgeable posters however here goes my rant...

As a LTH retail investor, it would be foolish to sell now at these ridiculously low prices (and join the retail herd) after riding all the way down from 62.5c to where we are today......... with so much upside, there is potential to push past our ATHs, guaranteed.

However our position has only strengthened with a number of decent Ann's preceding our ATH, however the health sector has weakened furthermore.

the radio silence is deafening, yes, but there could be a very valid reason for this, here hoping positive of course. we have so many trials underway, it is very easy to lose track of them all.

I was just as frustrated as the next IMU shareholder but I'm learning with developing a high degree of patience (in particular with Biostocks) and that these trials take time. the longer they go the better the chances are.

heck if the price dips into the teens, then so be it, it is what it is... we have dropped this far, it is now laughable, it is out of our control.

but I will take solitude in seeing us bouncing off from 21c which should reconfirm our real bottom.

from a caring perspective, I do hope that the cancer stricken people undertaking these trials are cured in one way or another from this deadly disease.

Anyways each to their own, not financial advice, DYOR, etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.006(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $507.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 8.1¢ 6.7¢ $14.13M 187.9M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 732953 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 581736 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.