IMU 4.82% 7.9¢ imugene limited

Thanks prowiz, appreciate and understand your reply. I do not...

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10524
    Thanks prowiz, appreciate and understand your reply. I do not disagree, but I also do not see it as a negative due to the fundamentals of the company.
    Today has been a day of days. This whole day has been rather monumental. As slick said and I also believe, the sell down was orchestrated in an attempt to accumulate. It was too perfect and too quick, in my opinion to create fear. And ee have recovered remarkably well. To me this is signals we are going much higher, even without news.

Then there was the closing auction, my word. I am not so sure that was moving shares around between a couple of big players that know each other, there are far better ways to do this that. It could be any number of things going on, but make no mistake these are some serious players, and they are no longer playing games. Those massive orders were legit, and I'm rather excited to see tomorrow morning open. But... There is another alternative. I was convinced that the shorts were a hedge as had been pointed out a number of times, but now a small part of me is wondering if perhaps if it wasn't and we just witnessed some short covering. If they value their technical analysis and I'm seeing what they see then they'd be wanting out. It of course course still could also be a hedge that's closing their short position because they see it going higher also, double bang.

It's going to take some time before we know what's happened, if we ever do, but in either 3 scenarios, weather it's legitimate buying by the big players pulling all stops, or actual short covering, or removing the hedge, this also convinces me that we are going higher and I'm glad I haven't sold a single share.

Or I could be completely off the mark. I just know I'm excited to have seen what I just saw and so glad I got in when I did.
    Last edited by Zior: 27/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $578.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.7¢ $1.357M 17.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 735848 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 328052 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 7785002
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.