IMU 5.26% 5.4¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-15451

1. 5,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1769
    " As long term holders, our only concern should only be in the progress of the company. So far, as per the latest newsletter released by the company recently, everything is going fine and well. It gives a very good reminder of all that is in the pipeline. There has not been a single negative incident from the many ongoing trials. Meanwhile, there are many big pharma interests here. As long as this is the case, forget the share price. Only look at share price if one is trading or wishes to accumulate or need to sell for whatever reason. Otherwise, ignore the share price and keep eye on the final big prize to come."

Yep well said - the rest is noise .

If traders can trade the stock and the ups and downs along the way - thats cool
    IMU has been an excellent trading stock - so much available and great volatility ....

Longer term we dont know where the stock will end up - The IMU board could go down in an air crash ...that could slow things down a bit I suspect . or the global spotlight might be turned on as more validation of their IP Platforms gets confirmed and better understood by both the Biomedical & Investor market ...and the percieved value of the IP jumps to 20 Bill . Anything can happen .

As you and so many others have said ...Biotec is a long slow game ( particularly due to Trial Timelines etc & in IMU's case they are effectively competing in a very crowded space - and with little public awareness of the differentiation of the MO of their immunotherapies .

C33 is probably the easiest concept for most people to get their head around. - almost like "Pac Man"

There wouldn't be a " Major stock " today that hasn't seen periods of 30 - 40 % drop in share price along the journey .

Problem is most holders are happy when the screen is green ...and sad when its red .

If I was a Big Pharma & I was convinced of IMU's IP - I'd be doing everything I could to bang the share price down - I've be handing out do it yourself "noose" kits to vulnerable holders ...... when the price is down ...just to rattle the crap out of as many shareholders as I could .

I'd be conscripting as many "posters on chat rooms " to talk the price down ..... Gee WW3 could break out .... thats not good for the share price ....biotech are sooo risky only 5% survive ...etc etc ....

Yeah so have a great weekend effry bodie & enjoy the ride

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.003(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $395.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.444M 26.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 3824179 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 172983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.