IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

@slick I just came out of my isolation period, hope you get away...

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10525
    @slick I just came out of my isolation period, hope you get away with it mild like I did.

@Reacher well said!

@BirdDog66 perhaps you are looking at the price movements too specifically rather than generally. Also it might pay to understand the relationship between Fundamentals (news) and Technicals, all this mumbo jumbo. This is my opinion on it here.

Regarding my first comment, if you are looking for specific reasons why the price does exactly x moving to y and back to z at any given point in time, you are likely to wake up loopy. If you want a general view of why things happen technically, keeping in mind it's all probability, then it can often pay to look at things slightly out of focus, with some blur or haze over the picture. I'll take my hat off to anyone who can consistently make calls like the one you have mentioned, "up 2.5c then fall back". That is not possible, nor is that what TA is about. TA is simply sifting through all the noise, the ups and downs, to find high probability events. There is so much going on and so many reasons people are in and out one would never be able to predict with any exactness. Markets are a bit of a conundrum, because on one hand they are chaotic - as per individual prices and moves and individual trades and traders. On the other hand they can be quite predictable in a broader sense.

You have suggested that there was no reason for the price to stop and turn back. Slick has mentioned a lack of momentum as one. I'll add a couple of other potentials: we've had a 8month down swing that had nothing to do with IMU. This indicates that clearly there are a myriad of outside factors that can and do exert pressure one way or the other on the price. Any outside factor is usually impossible to factor in. Another reason, as per this post on how S&R zones work. Just about everyone has tagged some major resistance between 0.295 - 0.320. While these are exact levels, the influence on the price is not, it can over extend, it can pull up shy.

One final comment I'd like to make which I would not normally do so as I hate 'ringing my own bell' so to speak, you stated that you haven't read anything posted here by anyone about the anticipation of this move. Viewing things in the light of the more general than exactly specific, I'll copy a quote from this post on the 14th:
    "The long term view remains bullish. We need to pop a few more cents higher [and] hang around for another few days before testing the 0.245 level. If we do, we are on our way again to price levels we are more familiar with."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.