IMU 0.00% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Absolutely, I believe anyone with a basic understanding of S&R...

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10525
    Absolutely, I believe anyone with a basic understanding of S&R and fibs could have posted that in hindsight. But the point of the this post was to show why that old fib, and particularly the 0.245 level, is still such a significant level.
    That run up was great, I found that our run from cf33 to the top actually followed technical patterns exceptionally well and much of that was forecast in advance. Obviously the final target of 0.75 was not reached, and I did not see that failing prior to it beginning to falter. I fully expected to see it tagged. However, that run and all the forward looking analysis is the for anyone to read, however I know I wouldn't bother. Not when we can watch the current situation live, because I don't expect this run to be any different, except that we should be doing it's bigger and better. Fundamentals don't change the way price behaves in a technical level.

I was away for Dec/Jan/Feb and think I only checked in once or twice. On my return, my calls of the price turning and bottoming out as we come down were clearly well off the mark. They were however always at those key fib levels. I am still surprised that we have dipped as far as we did, I expected us to turn at the 50% and then the 61.8%. The reason for this was the large divergence between company fundamentals and the share price. Like yourself, I found it very annoying that every step down was matched by positive news, and yet it continued two fall. We overextended our sell off significantly while our fundamental position strengthened incredibly.

Unfortunately, I don't plan the charts, I can only analyse what they tell us. If tech analysis was a guaranteed thing's everyone would be rich. That's usually why most analysts talk about probability of events. Charts are always capable of throwing a spanner in the works and do the opposite of what they tell us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.040M 18.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1917207 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 653942 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.