IMU 1.75% 5.6¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-18184

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    Hi slick, not sure I'm with you fully on this one. I do agree with the false hope comment on the close, however it feel that that closing auction to 0.260 saved us from a pretty nasty bear swing. We may yet experience it, but it gave us an opportunity to be still holding on by the skin or our teeth, even though our Friday close could have been significantly better closing half a pip higher.
    I also agree that there is a absolutely no way we should have had a red candle with such a key news release. I'm starting to get rather dumbfounded at the markets inability to see the money for jam with all these announcements. I'm really starting to believe that the modern Aussie investor does not have the education to understand anything more than what they can see on a shovel. I think its a stretch however to put down our muted reaction to just acouple of million shares lifting the price in an auction. I get that it really doesn't makes it sense, but on a good day without news we can do 30-50mil. To see just 15mil vol on the asx and not even a price rise following such a de-risking announcement on what is potentially cancers next biggest advancement is inexplicable. As annoying and ridiculous as it is, (if and) when the real rerate comes, be it partnership or results, it will only make the price rise even more spectacular.

I hate to say such things, but I'm really starting to think that Aussies are just that stupid when it comes to Imugene.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $390.3K 7.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 124999 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1243276 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.