IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-18209

1. 3,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7334
    LC has stated during her ON THE COUCH interview that newx updates due in next 6-12 months would “ Rock the World”.

We don’t know what deals you are looking for?. But I’m following what LC has said, She wants to partner up her babies with established approved therapies. That’s the fastest way to market. IMU could never raise the funds to go it alone.

IMU is a bit like an old style VCR/DVD player. Do you remember when we went to the video store and rented movies. Then went home an inserted them into the player and watched then returned the movies.

IMU has developed the CANCER VCR. The rest of the cancer technologies can be plugged into our CF33/BCell machine. Hence the partnerships.

If you are waiting for a buyout you might be disappointed. The deals LC has consistently pointed to are partnership deals with other cancer therapy companies. It makes perfect sense to me. That way IMJ keeps 100% control of the technology. Any new discoveries will likely still be used with our technology.

This is a far bigger and smarter play than we realise. As PH has said “ biotech requires patient capital”. One day the penny will drop(tipping point). Most people did not understand what IPhones and Apps would do to our world. Otherwise we would have invested every cent into Apple.

This current period is an opportunity. It’s a buyers market. Especially if you understand the investment here. The smart strategy is to accumulate and be grateful for the opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.