IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-19953

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    Monday 21st Nov analysis for IMUOC conversion

What a boring day, and yet interesting as well. Boring in that it did nothing, interesting that it is identical to the Friday's candle, just with slightly less volume. Let's hope tomorrow is more interesting.

Daily
    Looking at the volume there is a rough correlation that when the price swings higher the volume increases, when it swings lower the volume decreases. This is the visible when adding the volume oscillator(bottom of chart). Green indicates a rising volume trend, red shows weakening volume. Its quite clear that there is a no appetite left for downward movement(since early October) . Any indication of a rally, even if a small one, and we see the oscillator increase in strength. Because there is not much going on here we can take a look at the double doji. Here is what dailyfx.com's education section says about it: A single Doji is usually a good indication of indecision however, two Dojis (one after the other), presents an even greater indication that often results in a strong breakout. The Double Doji strategy looks to take advantage of the strong directional move that unfolds after the period of indecision. According to this information (if this pattern is reliable) then a breakout tomorrow, one way or the other, will probably set the tone for the rest of the week.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4854/4854419-6386820715f7918b5a8a149dd402f319.jpg

There is not much else to look at with today's update. Let's wait and see what tomorrow brings. It is likely that tomorrow or Wednesday will be my last analysis of this segment (unless anyone still is needing to sell and wants to risk it for another day or two - not at all any recommendation on my part to do that) where I will then return to my normal long term forecast when something changes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $1.098M 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 7481668 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1703097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.