IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-22674

1. 14,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7386
    Treat the bollie median like base camp, a safe house. The SP is always gravitating around that. While the SP is above it, the median line acts as support, while below it, acts as resistance.
    The upper and lower bollies are therefore targets for the range of SP movements. So, the buy target is if it retraces and tags support on low volume. If there’s a fair bit of selling volume then the SP is likely to break support and head down to the lower bollie. And then we repeat the same process, seeing if it tags it on low volume and bounces is a pay attention signal. But to me any candle below the lower bollie is a buy for me, on this stock anyway.

Kluck you still need to combine this with other indicators, I find horizontal support/ resistance levels very important, diagonals not so much, find them pretty weak. And I also like to take into account the MACD position. It’s laggy but works well with bollies.

Hope this makes sense, I don’t seam to explain these things really well. Get me on a zoom call, all make sense then.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.