IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-22719

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1059

Rigo,
    Slick is spot on, and I love the expression he has used "your trying to build a house on a slab that hasn't been poured yet"
    One can read into those that simple phase, and you are just not ready. It has taken Steini, Slick and myself (and a few others on here), years to master our craft. And what's more we each have slightly different styles and have found what works of us individually. We share some stories on here, mostly successes, but I am sure we have all had or losses too.
    We are current in a bear market and things can turn or change rapidly. One has to act on these moves and without emotion. To me a three letter code is just that and try not to get emotive on a stock held.

As for IMU, this is not the stock to trade at the moment IMO. As Gino said, it is in a trading band fo months now. Some eg Slick can maximise his returns with a pip or two, but I would say uses volume to make some $$$ otherwise it is just not worth the risk. I like to go for a ride or coffee etc during the day and not sit in front of my computer all the time, so one pip is generally not enough for me V risk.

3 bits of advice.
    Paper trade, start an excell spreadsheet and play for 6months or more.
    Read, learn, educate TA. Start with candles, then charting tools
    If you want to go live, you need to pick a stock(s) that is moving at the moment. I my case gold and silver (full of emotion, good volume and retail is getting involved, thus it will rise).

DYOR do not rely on HC for an financial advice, we all are different and different goals.
    All the best

PS, sorry slick if this crosses over your line, just trying to help rigo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.