IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

G'Day GinoE, Fundamentals outweighing TA at the moment.With such...

1. 755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1255
    G'Day GinoE,
    Fundamentals outweighing TA at the moment.
    With such a long run in the bull market and now in a pull back (bear market?), there are many whom have not experienced losses like this (<35-40yo's?), hence quiet a few are panic selling into the EOFY. Balancing the books and realising loses (not paper, big difference). This balancing has often finished a few day prior to 30Jun.
    Also I might add, are we in a bear trap or the start of a new bull market? Time will tell, but the US economy seems to be coping with interest rate rises, as too Aust I might add. IMO.
    As for TA.
    Once we broke 10, it was (is?) heading down. There was support at 093, broke and next support is at 075. There was a Gap at 086, but that got closed, note, this is not a support level, just a gap close!
    Enjoy the bounce today, a few might take advantage and exit? Who care, Fundamentals and eventually the chart will reflect a higher SP.
    The candle today needs to break above the 20sma, and the 8ema needs to cross obviously for this to be bullish again.
    I like the volume today too, it needs to be above 20M everyday.
    I am long now as I do not want to be not holding when the next PS Ann occurs, the SP might rocket. No facts, just experience and hunch that these cohort tests will result in a hugh Ann. i.e. I am not trying to pick the bottom on this speccie.
    AIMO, DYOR and all that.
    Best wishes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $1.062M 21.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 5138497 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 6291273 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.