IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

"So at what point does a reversal become a trend change then?"...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1178
    "So at what point does a reversal become a trend change then?"
    I know that I have cut n pasted a snippet of the conversation, but

"trend change" all depends on many things;
    Firstly, are you a traders, ST investor, LT investor, etc
    Secondly, trading short term or long term. That is intraday, daily, weekly, months chart useage?
    Thirdly, your goals, it might be %, not $
    And I've probably forget one?

How does this all relate to TA? As you can see each poster uses different chart techiques and trigger points. It have been discussed at length on this thread. I use candles, BB, ema/sma and RSI. Others EW waves, Fibs etc. Each has their own thoughts, sometimes they align and sometimes not.

As for IMU, is there a pennant? maybe, but only good for intra day or weekly, it is not strong and I would not invest on that, maybe trade a breakout? IMO.
    I thought the trading around 13 was reversal / floor, few pips up at early April etc.....how wrong was I!
    There are good intraday $$ to be made, but is that a trend reversal? No. Most of the posts of late relate only to the last week or month of trading. Sometimes we need to scroll out and look at the big picture, IMU is still in a downtrend and has not broken. 8 has not crossed the 20, still below below the 50 and 200. (50 is pink on chart and clearly downsloping). So definately no trend reversal yet. We need to see the 8, 20, 50 and maybe 200 all start to pointing upwards. The candles need to be consistantly above the 20sma too.
    Volume has improved, that a start. Floor in, who knows, maybe by the end of July we'll know after the conference.
    Then throw in some FA, or a great Ann and then you will get then change! That's what I am expecting to bring on the "Trend Change" in IMU.
    In the mean time "trade the trade" if that's what pays the bills. Good luck.

AIMO of course and a few will disagree, which is fine, happy to read others thoughts.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5407/5407097-6e03ded300061951113fb5397b8171f7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.