IMU 5.36% 5.9¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-24723

1. 705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1056
    Great to hear from you Gino / or see a post from you. Totally understand where you are coming from, re posting negative or often the same thing.

Really glad that you are putting your learnt skill into action, that is "bunch of dojis at 10c was a sell for me"

I saw this at the time too, but I am long now, out of trading for a while; don't need the money or being stuck in front of a screen, actually living life outdoors. Quite refreshing.
    The chart is not healthly on a daily view, true. Candles, RSI, MACD, dead cross are all negative and maybe see a double bottom, maybe a W.
    Hence my post was from a long term perspective, to me it is a buy at or around these levels as long at 085 holds then the weekly and monthly is still good.
    Keep posting occasionally, it is always good to see others views/perspectives etc. That includes all mentioned above, don't always agree with everyone analysis, but it makes you second guess or question ones own. e.g. I didn't see the HnS neckline, so well done.
    All the best, cheers
    PS enjoy being in the zone on the fender telecaster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 6.1¢ 5.6¢ $1.239M 21.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1459482 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 633310 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.