IMU 3.64% 5.3¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-2474

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Really? A MC of Billions of Billions? Maybe a couple of Billion, but clearly not Billions of Billions, hyperbole aside.

I MUST be missing half my brain at least, as I saw the MC at our recent high as only approaching fair value given where we are at. I am not sure you appreciate the enormity of the results we have seen so far, and their implication for the future of cancer treatment. I firmly believe we are seeing a paradigm shift in how we treat cancer, and our lowly ASX listed company is at the forefront of it. I've owned biotech shares on other exchanges with much bigger market caps despite having a fraction of the potential we have, often a sole drug for an orphan disease.

Now while I would be further ahead having bought TESLA when I bought my first IMU shares (0.8c), I don't expect that to still be the case in a few years time. I would rather be invested in IMU than TESLA at this point in time without a shadow of a doubt.

Sorry for the FA comment on this thread, however I find it hard not to respond to some of the drivel we are seeing on here of late. At least I am here to learn from the TA gurus on who give their time freely to help educate those of us who are interested. Those that arent... bugger off somewhere else, your constant trolling of a TA only thread is tiresome and monotonous, and an indication that you're only interested in the sound of your own "voice". I'd find it funny if it weren't quite so pathetic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $521.9K 9.645M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 749749 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 452962 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.