IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Hey Hey Hey.Don't let facts get in the way of this thread...

1. 2,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    Hey Hey Hey.

Don't let facts get in the way of this thread now!!

You know I have had more revealed to me, about MY OWN CHARACTER, in 6 weeks upon first opening a Commsec account.
    With IMU being my first personal direct investment (3k @ 14c ) just before the price skyrocketed.

My original goal started with a combination of haveing a modest goal (small revo on house).
    And was prepared to spend another 10k, as I started reading and listening to presentations,
    videos, and LTH posts on HC coallating the data and history so I could have greater awareness
    of timelines etc.....

I am a retail investor-one of those more ignorant/emotional types that started humbly.
    But I admit- I got greedy, as my vision became less about IMU and more about the possibility
    of a full backyard reno, an Audi RS3, and early retirement.

I came soo close to selling as the falling knife dropped from 49c- 38. And from 37-31c yesterday.

But I didnt- I've bought over 150k shares more.
    Yesterday as @FATCHOI said, was a smart move.

But me buying at 38, was greed.

If not 'completely manipulated', then IMU has been severley influenced by the bigger whales here.
    And it has thrown an icy cold bucket of water on me, where I need to accept I've made a mistake
    in over leveraging here.

Those of you who bought under 10c, are so far in the green, it is easy for you to sit and give advice on
    when , why, and how to play it from here.

But it is far more difficuly for any of us that have invested around 20-35 + cents, with little or no investing experience.

I cannot believe the people who do not hold shares on HC, who permeate threads-like this one.
    And maintain a presence, only to deter, and influence people (like me) to sell or not invest.

SHAME ON YOU- at least I have the courage to own my own decisions, and see my mistakes as learning opportunities.
    Those of you here that do not hold, and continue to 'enlighten' me with your 'opinions'.
    Focus on your own life, and realize that the mere fact of you not holding alone.
    Screams of an alterior motive- without me needing to know a thing about you.

The FUNDEMENTALS havent changed.
    What are those fundementals?
    NO- they are not financials, current revenue, etc.

They are based on the FUNDEMENTAL truth that-

SOULD the next announcement be POSITIVE, then we have a product that is so enticingly
    attractive to big pharma, and the cancers of putting stafe 4 cancers into remissions, that
    there is no need to even ask the question if the SP will skyrocket, and the value of the company increase.

That's the gamble, a very real one, but somewhat mitigated by what I've seen and read from management.
    But bloody hell, when you take the time to listen and read everything- surely we can deduce that managements
    confidence speaks volumes of the likely result.

Anyhow, found this image, which I need to check for future investment decisions:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3252/3252910-dc1d8189b535d05091c9291aee6a47bb.jpg

Last edited by jip123: 09/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.