IMU 3.45% 8.4¢ imugene limited

I am very happy to be in at these levels. Had traded a little...

1. 1,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    I am very happy to be in at these levels.
    Had traded a little bit over the past 12 months and had a small holding of a few hundred thousand when the CR was announced.
    Scraped together the $30k so could get my full whack and even though was surprised to see share price fall during and since, still feel fortunate.
    I don't expect to always buy at the very bottom or sell at the very top, so think I have done ok with this as an entry.
    Intend to hold for the upside and looking forward to good news from the Company over the next few years.
    And even though I could have purchased more today (excluding the attached oppies now ticking down in my account), I am glad that my money has gone towards finding a better outcome for cancer patients, perhaps even a cure.
    And I am grateful to have had this opportunity which normally is only available to those with significantly more than I.
    For those that are currently sitting in the red and bemoaning the fact, know that is most of the market atm.
    She goes down and she goes up.
    That's how we make money in the end.
    Just have to ride out the ebb tides and the doldrums, till the sun is shining on us again.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $614.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $2.066M 24.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155713 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 140171 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6789460
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.