IMU 3.57% 5.4¢ imugene limited

At least it sounds like you have an actual strategy...IMHO,...

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    At least it sounds like you have an actual strategy...

IMHO, there is nothing intrinsically flawed at all about the content of that image. It, in fact, contains
    a few of the principles Warren Buffet has mentioned countless times.
    Happens to be he would unlikely be involved in this side of the market as this company is not
    yet revenue-generating and can not be valued on standard financial performance metrics, but
    for the biotech investors (who actually understand this stuff) those principles could still be relevant.
    For some real investors, stop-losses can be counter-productive if one has taken a long-term view and
    invested sensibly.

I am a full-time trader and I always use stop losses. Without them, I would not make a living.
    Anyone who has incurred a meaningful loss trading IMU needs to do some serious reflection
    on their methodology. It has, thankfully, been a trader's dream.

Sadly, HC is full of gamblers people with little experience in investing or trading, who are often
    unsure of whether they are trading or investing, or how they intend to combine both. They
    constantly change their mind about it based on 15m chart fluctuations and the input of other
    posters whose content they often do not really understand themselves.

When I like fundamentals I am happy to leave a parcel on the table (after gains have been taken on
    pure technicals), as long as it does not jeopardize my trading performance. I have some left in IMU
    for that reason, but I have also banked some of my biggest gains this year on it. If one does not
    know what their strengths are, it's a recipe for disaster.

During a strong rise, many "prodigies" are "discovered" with their charts and predictions, often
    receiving countless "likes" for input that is laughable to the trained eye. None of those types will
    stand the test of time. Few ever mention where their failure-point or stop-loss is, yet others
    attempt to copy their "trades". The worst part is when amateurs get a lucky run and reinforce
    their own self-deception...only to pay for it later. I am very grateful I learned the hard way when
    I started out... It is not so easy to make consistent money in the market, but when one
    stops deceiving themselves, it is not that hard either...

Best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $401.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.182M 21.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 3441484 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 574188 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.