IMU 3.51% 5.5¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-25635

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4804
    Good morning Habib,

First, many thanks for posting, it is certainly a welcome update ... posted in a positive tone. I have not received it.
    I wonder if it has gone out to posters that have emailed and 'questioned' the Board around the state of the SP.
    Just my guess.

I have contacted the company a number of times, and my questions are usually around the science, or the process,
    in one of the ongoing trials.

This statement ...
    Our balance sheet is now one of the strongest in the industry with ~$180 million in the bank, we are in good shape with a
    diversified technology portfolio, five company FDA INDs (the global gold standard for running human clinical trials) and
    another with City of Hope, and five clinical trials recruiting across the US and Australia. Coming up we have the
    onCARlytics study that will soon enrol patients, another investigator sponsored trial in combination with onCARlytics
    at City of Hope, and azer-cel’s Phase 1b expansion will start enrolling patients with the FDA having cleared the
    batch 1.2 dose. This is all supported by a highly qualified senior management team with very deep expertise in cell
    therapy, CAR T in solid tumours and in blood cancers. There are few ASX biotechs with such strength and depth.

... is certainly a good summary.

I would love to see some more 'specific' date projections for upcoming data 'read-outs', as this may put holders
    minds at rest (a little). Of course, the results of those much anticipated biopsy samples would also be nice.

I stay positive because we haven't yet seen a 'glitch' in the science. Fingers remain crossed and good luck to all holders.

Opinion only of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $402.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.042M 18.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 628179 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 897037 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.