IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

ButterfrogI would assume that management have not answered that...

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Butterfrog

I would assume that management have not answered that question as the modus is fairly obvious - safety

You are making the assumption that the worlds share markets will settle down and potentially start to run higher next year, that is definitely not the base case for most professionals. With US interest rates around 5% and potentially going higher for various reasons, the sharemarket may struggle for years. Additionally you may be supposing CF33 is a gang buster success and deals come flooding in, again not a given.

Therefore their fiduciary responsibility is to make sure the company has sufficient capital to get to the other end, not keep you happy with an elevated SP. That's just how it is.

Not directed at you but there are a large number of armchair experts on how to run a company and raise money on this thread. Funny how they're in the arm chair and not on the field? In fact, some spit the dummy so hard they have melt downs on HC instead of managing their fiscal situation and re researching their investments to make sure their original reasons for investing still stand scrutiny.

Whilst I feel (I am under water too) everyone's pain, your all just feeding the Trolls. The thread needs to go quiet and let time heal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $538.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.