IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

That’s a little bit arrogant and rude of you @slick, not to...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    That’s a little bit arrogant and rude of you @slick, not to mention ignorant … somewhat condescending and offensive all in one sentence. Wow… cheers to you to..

“And to say it’s just here is a bazaar comment. …………. I have no idea where I said “it’s just here” implying here at IMU or the ASX, misunderstanding? … I never said such a thing… obviously bot trading has been happening for years and happens across the entire ASX, especially when oscillators are triggering a buying or selling frenzy ..

I find your response lacking genuine input, why not give some reasoning at least for the use of BOT trading?

There are many forms of algo models as we know…
    AS mentioned I have been trading for over 15 years, this is one of my main sources of income, literally making well into the 6 figures annually… so to say I don’t know how the market works is just somewhat arrogance at its finest… good on ya mate..

Algorithmic trading is only important to traders, day traders and alike… which by the way I also fit into… IF any one knows me here, they know I live by technical analysis first and foremost as it literally tells the story of how investors treat a stock… but where I differ is fundamental analysis, in my strong opinion FA and TA should go together… are you implying that TA is the in and end all , where algorithms can be used to achieve an agenda… no different than the algo’s that our cookies on our phones or computers use, they create an advertising influence set for our minds… just alike trading algo’s create a strong influence of buying or selling, triggering oscillators alarms to then create a storm of trades… problem is, the poor investor that literally believes in the fundamentals gets left wondering what the heck is happening when traders are going by nothing else other than algo’s…

The amount of times bots have pushed stocks down triggering stop losses to be triggered is near criminal.. think of the poor working individual that is investing in a stock, practices the stop loss markers as given, to only come home, realize they have had their stocks sold but then the stock does a full reversal and surpasses his target for profit… all because of manipulative trading… caused via bots and trading software that has nothing to do with the fundamentals in any way or form, simply a program set to accumulate, manipulate, all for hard and fast profits…

I skim 10-20% regularly, purely following triggered oscillators because I know to well the game at hand… but IMO its criminal what happens across the ASX via manipulation ..

Algorithms are not as important for true investors, only us traders that constantly skim for short to mid term profits… then there is also the take over agenda’s… some coys have been known to have a long term goal of driving down a stock simply to accumulate a mass holding over time, using BOTS to trigger bearish oscillators to cause nothing but a bearish outcome, meanwhile fundamentals are still the same while many shareholder simply get conned out of their holdings…

AS we know, Risks in algo trading can arise from various factors such as programming errors, data inaccuracies, or market fluctuations. Having a solid risk management strategy in place is therefore essential to prevent these risks from resulting in losses. But imagine if trading was simply based on fundamentals only… truth would present itself and the risks would subside dramatically in this game..

Don’t misunderstand me, use whatever algo’s works for you … but I stand by my original comment, BOT trading can be strongly manipulative and agenda driven, though legal, how is it that the ASX says manipulation on any stock is highly illegal, but when numerous BOTS come along selling down a stock when its trying to go up how is that not manipulative?

For over a decade, high frequency trading which relies on computer algorithms has taken over the financial exchanges. This is a fact… but it doesn’t make it a good thing…

IMO BOT trading needs more regulations… it really is manipulative AI programming, may have been worthy in the beginning, but now institutes are using this form of trading above fundamentals analysis … hence why the market today is more emotional and confused than it ever has been…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.