IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Look @slick , I seriously don't know why you need carry on like...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    Look @slick , I seriously don't know why you need carry on like you do at me... but whatever man...

I am not a "newbie" to IMU... I just don't post as much as I use to... I have been trading IMU for some time now... I have even posted charts here, for example Post #:50359034

Im not chasing "likes"... sounds like that's your thing... if someone happens to like my post how can I influence that? ridiculous comment on your behalf man..

ITs like you think manipulation isn't even a thing on the ASX, if that's the case man, I would say you have much to learn yourself... and after reading some of your posts and even looking at some of your charts I can 100% say you have nothing to offer in regards to educating me as you make out..

Can we just agree to disagree and move on man... like seriously just let it go man... or if I bother you so much just put me on ignore, its not that hard..

regardless, I wish all IMU holders and traders for that matter nothing but good fortunes... IMO IMU looks stronger than ever, those with long term views look to be heavily rewarded ... traders do what we do, but long term holders don't concern yourselves with the white noise, I believe 10.5cents was the resistance that needed breaking, and it did smash through that convincingly, but obviously settled back to the resistance point... DOW finished high last night, so hopefully a green day for IMU on Monday and new support becomes evident moving forward at 10.5 ....

I dont care what anyone says, the strength here is more than just traders, there is some serious confidence here.. next week will be interesting, I'll put up my own chart mid next week when we get a clear indication of this current breakout... honestly think we will test 15cents again this coming week... its obvious buyers are stronger than sellers currently ...

Wishing all holders including you @slick, nothing but a serious fortune moving forward... seems like the bearish momentum is currently over for IMU.. Peace

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.