IMU 1.69% 6.0¢ imugene limited

Stockmarket is made of professionals who lives off it,...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Stockmarket is made of professionals who lives off it, unfortunately there is not much we can do as RI.

however, IMU has thought us that just a good announcement can drive the share price two to three times higher, what could happen if/when they will announce the “magic word”?

in the meantime price fluctuations is just a fluff (at least for the LTH), actually a good opportunity for the ones who missed to accumulate few weeks ago.

I can notice many down rampers have returned on this forum and many new have made their first appearance.
    the only difference now is they cannot spread the misleading statements that Imu is a failing company. Now they are trying harder to blame Paul Hopper, they are trying to say that smart money are out, or even better comparing Imu with other companies.
    for whoever as been so long invested in this company, and in the same time on this forum, they will know the reappearance of those posters is just a good sign, share price will tank temporarily (good opportunity to buy), and all at sudden spike, specially now we are awaiting for astonishing news.

this is jut my opinion, not financial advise. Good luck to all the holder and beloved in a better future.
    good luck to the downrampers too, they might need more than we do, just in case the Sp will spike without notice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $1.072M 18.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85851 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 335299 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 7197252
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.