IMU 4.17% 5.0¢ imugene limited

Thanks Louise. I realised I'd signed in on an old device,...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Thanks Louise. I realised I'd signed in on an old device, and have changed my handle since first registering as mickgdunn. Your advice is sage, as I have been meticulously reading through all the threads, and have indeed worked out whom I want/need to listen to (even though it is only opinion, not advice). I have thought about mentioning individuals, but as you say, I didn't want to offend any significant contributors by accidentally not mentioning them....they know who they are though. I first bought into another share a decade ago (minor miner, there's a play on words) @21 cents. Now trading at around 8 cents. Over this decade though I have maintained the faith (especially after Board take over last year by a very capable individual), and kept accumulating. My average is now around the 8 cent mark, so am now treading water. Listening to the right people, showing faith, and patience I believe will be the key to a happy retirement, and helping out my family. Not putting down more than I can afford to lose is also important. Loving the ride, enjoying the journey. Good luck to you....and all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $360.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $1.489M 30.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 995933 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1104405 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.