IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Thought I would share a “basic” 12-month chart for those...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    Thought I would share a “basic” 12-month chart for those interested… I can’t include today’s action as obviously the day isn’t over; chart is as of close of yesterday…
    From a fundamental perspective its obvious Imugene have so much to offer in the near future, any positive outcome moving forward with current cancer treatment is going to see ongoing spikes IMO.
    I prefer 12 month charts as it gives a true perspective on how the market treats a stock .. Its obvious we have had a serious 12 month break out from the ongoing decline. But the volumes of late are stronger than ever, the breakout is seriously backed up via strong buying, the RSI has even hit overbought territory recently..
    The price by volume is the only thing that is negative over all, as it would seem the majority of the year has been a lot more selling than buying, however when looking at Novembers action that has seriously changed, and buyers are way stronger than sellers… due to the strong selling over the last 12 months this is one of the main reasons we will experience holders happy to get their money back or taking recent profits… IMO I am happy for this as the SP is consolidating perfectly and should offer us a new support at 10cents… we just need the 15cents to be broken with strength, which seems like we will witness soon all going to plan..
    Anyway, “basic” 12month chart, I would normally show the Bollinger Bands on my chart, but with this type of chart it gets messy… will put BB comments below..

imu chart.png

So in Summary:

Rally Within Longer Term Bearish Trend
    IMU is showing strength within a longer-term bearish trend. Its MACD is above the signal line and shares are presently 0.1% above the 200-day moving average. However, that moving average is declining, implying that caution is still warranted. But IMO after today its returning to a strong incline.

Strong Bullish Momentum
    Momentum for IMU is strongly bullish. The 14-period Slow Stochastic Oscillator is rising, as investors pay higher prices for shares. That's an understatement IMO , big buying going on..

Above Average Volume
    The last 10-days have seen significant volume in IMU, with average daily volume above the average for the last year. Today's volume is no exception; with 120M++ shares having been traded already. The On Balance Volume indicator (OBV) shows that longer term accumulation has given way to near term selling pressure by traders.

Recent High Volatility Signals Potential Pause in Trend
    Bollinger Bands use standard deviation of the closing price around a moving average to measure volatility. The Bollinger Bands are presently wider than usual, as a result of greater than normal volatility that accompanied the recent price move. Events such as this may precede a pause or reversal in the near term trend. Hence why it would be perfect timing for ongoing news updates and something positive to continue to boost us...

In regards to the 1 month price via volume, 1 month basic chart:

imu chart monthly.png
    Any way, hope that helps those interested.. IMO we are looking strong as ever...

Best wishes to all holders, here's to a strong end of year finish ... cheers..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.