IMU 7.27% 5.1¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-27434

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10525
    I had to take you off ignore to read. Not often I see your name pop up on the chart thread and was curious to see if you had calmed down. Obviously not. I used to enjoy reading your alternative view, they were usually well thought out and informative, but at some point you lost your way and started to grasp at straws to keep your narrative flowing. Once that started I was no longer interested in your posts and move you to the list. I had hoped you had returned to your former posting style, but this one ain't a good start. Might go back and see what you have said on the cf33 results. I reckon you probably found some obscure way to bag them out - if so then you can go back on the ignore. If not I will apologise for my assumption.

Having said that, I think it's a little too early to make a call regarding my guess... The vote didn't come in until after close, so like I said - I'm expecting a good run tomorrow morning. Let's at least wait until then before pessimism kicks in. We closed higher today than yesterday btw. It's a start

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $1.762M 34.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 673000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 885816 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.