IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

oh well, seems like we are locking in that 10-10.5cent marker at...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    oh well, seems like we are locking in that 10-10.5cent marker at some sort of current support... honestly thought we would be testing 15 this week considering the mass action we have been having... regardless of what transpired at auction close yesterday, finishing at 11cents close IMO with such mass churn just left the market scratching its head with a little uncertainty...

volume way down today...

this be trading for you, no crystal ball here, id be a billionaire if there was such a thing

still extremely confident we haven't seen anything yet... the amount of money being spent here in the last month is more than just traders... I don't care what any one says, there is always people in the know... FDA fast track, SP consolidating perfectly, still sitting in a perfect zone for serious break out... what's not to like... start of a flag formation in progress seems very doable... personally I like flag set ups, usually has a bull run at some point...

Have a great weekend ladies and gentleman, walking away from screens early today to sink a few with the boys... cheers to next week..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.