IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Just having a look a current chart... thought I would put this...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    Just having a look a current chart... thought I would put this here for those interested... Im pretty convinced on the bull flag set up in play... seems evident a easy run could happen, especially how the SP has consolidated at this level, volume dropped of on Friday, settling here at some sort of support around the 10cent range...

Little education on flags for those that don't know.

2flgpnts.gif
    Flags and pennants can be categorized as continuation patterns.  They usually represent only brief pauses in a dynamic market.  They are typically seen right after a big, quick move.  The market then usually takes off again in the same direction.  Research has shown that these patterns are some of the most reliable continuation patterns.
    Bullish flags are characterized by lower tops and lower bottoms, with the pattern slanting against the trend. But unlike wedges, their trendlines run parallel.
    Bearish flags are comprised of higher tops and higher bottoms.  "Bear" flags also have a tendency to slope against the trend.  Their trendlines run parallel as well.
    Pennants look very much like symmetrical triangles.  But pennants are typically smaller in size (volatility) and duration.  

IMU, looking like a serious bull flag in play... could possibly still retrace slightly, but I wouldn't be surprised if she has a serious run next week... very primed for it.. some serious big orders have taken strong positions over the last few weeks.....

imucahart1.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.