IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

what does Bitcoin have to do with IMU?????????? And this is...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    what does Bitcoin have to do with IMU??????????

And this is Australia man.... talk in AUD... Bitcoin is traveling at $59,000 heading toward $60,000

Just want to point out, that Bitcoin is literally the most vulnerable play on the markets today... has no fundamentals, has no assets... literally is valued at what some one wants to pay for it.. its a chartist game play, if you don't understand technicals stay away from bitcoin... Bitcoin could fall to $10,000 in a week, could go to $250,000 in a week... there is literally no guidance for it, its a play that billionaire traders love as they know how to put fear in the trade one minute then create a bull run the next... in the mean time small time punters scratch their heads with no understanding of why it goes up or down... is literally a gamble based on emotional and technicals..

Mean while here at IMU... we have IMO great charts presenting themselves, potential bull run in progress... Strong fundamentals, and above all a chance to smash cancer in the face... I know where I would rather put my money.. as with all trading, there is a gamble that something can go wrong, but IMO its a calculated gamble... With FDA fast track, big boys literally throwing millions at this stock, a literal multi billion dollar making cancer treatment that could hit the market in record time, strong management, global exposure, IMO the risk to reward is massive here... IMU could go from 10cents to 20cents in the blink of an eye just on FOMO, if the treatment is 100% approved and hits the market I couldn't even put a value on it, a Disallowed wouldn't even cut it, will be huge, no way bitcoin is going from near $60,000 to $120,000 in a blink of an eye these days.. we have already done a near 200% in less than a month of the bottom...

stick ya bitcoin I say.... Go IMU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.