IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

"I have been tasked to put together an elite team of financial...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    "I have been tasked to put together an elite team of financial traders for an investment firm and sadly slick you failed the job interview."

who has asked you?...... what firm?

traders alike myself that make well into the 6 figures a year wouldn't want to work for a firm man, why would we????????? If a highly successful trader is good at what they do, why would we want to work for someone else for wages/salary....

Also I dont think slick applied for the interview nor did he know he was being interviewed man... come on man, lets be real here

Lets be honest here, does sound like a bit of BS man...

Any one good at this game is making big $$$$$$$$$, isn't going to work for some cooperate coy that wants to make money out of them when they could be banking it for themselves...

Look at most of the these so called analysist on paid subs alike fat profits, HALO, wise owl, simply wall street etc etc, they're success rate is rubbish... that's cause they are useless.... a true successful trader needs no one, just a few screens, live platforms, a office with a view ( you need a view for sanity), and some serious $$$ in the banks to capitalise on...
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 03/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.