IMU 5.36% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Hi Gino,You will get many opinions on this but mine is that most...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Hi Gino,
    You will get many opinions on this but mine is that most of that stuff is BS. Like you I don’t see how 8 percent shorts can outweigh 92 percent long. Also like all buyers instod will try to accumulate slowly so as not to significantly affect the share price but who wouldn’t?

I think fundamental ananlysts (like me) sometimes get confused with their expectations on biotech shares and blame it on other factors. Biotech shares have long periods without significant change to the share price. This is because risk is high (reward is also high if they get it right). One piece of news is not enough.

Although the oncolytics news was amazing it was still only 10 patients. There are further trials to run to prove it to the required standard. As each of the products in IMU mature through the trials there may be a relatively short rerate of the share price if there is a big deal made on one of the products.

There are all sorts of risks. One company I invested in made a simple mistake on the time of administration for a relatively short acting drug from west to east coast and that was enough to block them passing FDA, legislative risks i.e. what if R and D grant was pulled in Australia, there may be an unforeseen side effects, someone else may have a different product and beat us to market etc etc.

If the run does occur it is very difficult to predict when. The probability increases as the trials progress and a steady flow of news helps. So don’t get my wrong I think we have a good news flow potential for the next year and trials seem to be progressing well in my opinion. For me I feel the probability is relatively high this will take a significant life changing run but when is hard to predict. I’m hoping this recent run will consolidate and the flow of news will help the share price in the next 6-12 months. My timing could be off but the payout when the run does occcur in my mind will be well worth the wait and eclipse any other investment I could make.

Just my opinion. Wish I could chart to make a bit of money on the side while I was waiting… oh well can’t win them all.

Eagle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 6.1¢ 5.6¢ $1.239M 21.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1459482 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 633310 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.