IMU 1.82% 5.4¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-27630

1. 3,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 767
    remember these are extremely low doses, probably about what they put in a mouse , as they progress hopefully we start to see more complete responses, you also need to account for these patients are extremely sick , they have exhausted every other avenue , my wife is going through cancer treatment and there is no way she has the energy to excersise nor will excercise and diet cure these patients, chemo destroys the cancer but also healthy parts of the body , 1 complete response is excellent but more importantly 86% disease had stabilised or better still tumour had shrunk , these same patients may very well show a complete response moving forward , if they do then the sp will rise with every announcement , I’d be targeting a month or so before the next big cancer conference , this is where they will present data , the announcement to market will be just before , the only thing to move the sp substantially between then will be a bp deal and that could come next or week year who knows might never come

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $443.4K 8.072M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 3056419 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.