IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

I will say from a chartist perspective, we can all see different...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    I will say from a chartist perspective, we can all see different patterns, oscillators/indicators telling different stories to individuals...

One thing is for sure, IF any news is released any time soon regarding any of IMU's potentials then who knows what will happen to the chart... Fundamentals will always change the game in a blink...

In the mean time we have a traders game at play... at times very manipulative...

Im still very optimistic here, the retrace that has seemingly filled the recent gap has been filled IMO..

I would like to see a strong incline now, other wise we will test the 8cent support... Im going by a 30minute month chart... I think it tells a stronger picture as its obvious that in the last Month we have seen the real action... this last month has had more action the than entire 2023...

Here is a current chart right at present

imu monthly.jpg

On the Monthly RSI is gaining, MACD currently crossing into positive territory.. the current parallel decline is leaving the channel, hoping for a bounce... other wise 8 cents support could be tested...

Considering the mass dollars that have changed hands here in the last month... Im still taking the punt that we are in the making of a bull flag and a strong breakout will happen... literally need IMU to deliver the goods sometime soon...

AS we know IMU appears to be rallying within a longer-term bearish trend, driving its MACD above the signal line. However, the 200-day moving average is declining, signifying that the dominant trend remains lower. Comparative Relative Strength analysis shows that the stock is lagging both the S&P/ASX 200 and the Health Care sector average.

Regardless, the momentum for IMU is still strongly bullish. The 14-period Slow Stochastic Oscillator is rising, as investors are still paying higher prices for shares.

The On Balance Volume indicator (OBV) is bullish. The slope of the indicator is positive and suggests that buyers are presently more active than sellers.

Bollinger Bands use standard deviation of the closing price around a moving average to measure volatility. Currently they are presently wider than usual, as a result of greater than normal volatility that accompanied the recent price move. Events such as this may precede a pause or reversal in the near term trend.

I'm still a believer in the potential here, cant help my self I am taking a few here and there on the dips... gaining a strong holding, happy to accumulate on the decline... I honesty think a true bull run is incoming, but hey, I don't have a crystal ball... anything can happen in this game... best wishes to holders... cheers..
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 05/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.