IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Yes ... this stock is a very tightly coiled spring right now. It...

1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1402

Yes ... this stock is a very tightly coiled spring right now. It had a highest close last month of 11.5c and since then there has been nothing but further positive news. Yesterday's announcement for example was brilliant given the trials were organised at the instigation of third parties and will be partially funded by them such is their regard for the potential of IMU's PDI-Vaxx.

"Dr Tony Dhillon said, “We are very excited to open this potentially groundbreaking trial using a vaccine to PD-1 in MSI High early colorectal cancer. Prof Tim Price, Imugene and I have been working on the trial design and are thrilled to finally see sites set up in the UK and Australia."

That the stock is still trading below 10c frankly beggars belief ... so those that can would do well to take advantage of it as it sure as hell wont last much longer. Is there a more exciting stock on the ASX with the potential to benefit humanity (and its shareholders) on a such massive scale? Let me know if there is.

Not financial advice ... my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.