IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-27701

1. 12,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3793
    BeNice05,

every time you have a go at Slick you shoot at me too.

"I bet you slick were rubbing your filthy greedy little hands together with yesterdays announcements offering up some time frames for you to continually destroy the SP."

How did we destroy the sp? Both of us sold some at 10.5c and coincidentally bought them back at 9.3c. If our selling at 10.5c was destroying the sp what did buying at 9.3c do to the sp? Destroying as well?

Tell you what, if we had that many shares to destroy the sp we probably would have done it to destroy people like you. So far we haven't had that power and when taking advantage of sp fluctuations either by using charts like Slick or by using experience through studying stocks LT like me is "filthy greedy " then you shouldn't be a share market participant. It is all about investing plus trading, hence the terms ASX Tading hours, trading platform, company TRADING updates......

And just to return the fire, my greedy filthy hands made some coins again today by destroying the sp. We don't expect anyone to applaud what we are doing next to investing but condemning us for analysing market forces and taking advantage of them shows you aren't made for that type of investing.

Instead of having a go at us you should take some time and think about how to maximise returns / minimise losses while having invested in stocks.

I give you at starting point: When in Rome do as the Romans do. When gambling at the Roulette table play the banks game. When investing in stocks invest / trade like the big guys do.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.