IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

[IMG] This is why the threads get annoying at times.... people...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286

This is why the threads get annoying at times.... people with over the top comments, nothing to back it, no substantial reasoning... just live in dream land... not saying IMU cant achieve getting to $1 in the future...If you truly believe that, you might as well sell every thing you have, including your house.... buy ten million shares and sell at $1 for a nice $10,o00,000 ....

what ever but come on guys, lets keep sh!t real hey... and the bickering and bitchyness at times on this thread reminds me of high school girls that are going through some sort of hormone changes, claws out ready to scratch your eyes out...

Lets keep it real a little hey...

In the mean time, lets focus on the current...

I find today some what encouraging to potentially be forming some sort of support at this level, all while the SP is strongly consolidating... consider that the volumes have declined, but still a strong churn at over $4million so far for the day, and a tight range of 9cents to 9.5.... average (VWAP) sitting on around 9.2

No clear sign as yet to which way we will continue while the stock is consolidating at this level.. seems traders and investors are happy to be accumulating at these levels...

For me, the way I trade, Im just happy to keep accumulating myself at present... hoping for some sort of bull run in the near future... happy with my average to date... little stagnated around current level, but that's still not a bad thing considering where this stock was sitting end of october... Happy for the stock to consolidate to create a strong floor ready for the next potential run... hoping for continued encouraging updates..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.