IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

nothing wrong with a price target on any stock... I have price...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    nothing wrong with a price target on any stock... I have price targets on near every stock I own... However all I am saying is, if your going to reach for the sky, why not add something substantial on how IMU will get there, back your stance up... offer some business prospectus, some sort of time frame analysis, offer something, instead of telling every one that you are going to win lotto... ... this is a chart thread, so short term to mid term targets are more likely to be achieved than reaching for the sky currently..

with 7,164,974,859 shares on live register, to achieve say $1 is doable at some point, but lets be real, for a market cap to hit over $7billion there has to be some serious changes to the fundamentals, this will not happen easily... your even saying $1.50, so over $10billion value... fo give us some examples on how this will happen and in what time frame??????

To be safe in such investments, one has to ask, would you pay for this company at current value... to achieve 10 times its value one would hope their is some serious game changing revenue streams in place, not just "potentials" ... some serious big pharma beating the door down would be a good start...

again, not saying we cant get there... but lets path the way with something substantial to back it.. after all this is still a gamble, its not a blue chip stock, its a calculated gamble, but still a gamble... trials are trials for a reason.. not everything will come to fruition... so hence one should always have the finger on the trigger if things don't go to plan... also remember this, in your words this stock should have already hit $1, 2 years ago, but it didnt... but hey, markets are vulnerable, the covid moments etc... however 2023 has bounced many stocks back stronger and harder than ever... why hasn't IMU headed back to the likes of 60cents, let alone a $1????, why is the market treating IMU the way it is... this is what needs to be talked about... maybe not on the chart thread

regardless Im still a believer, there is money to be made here that is for sure... current chart has a repetitive look about it... breakouts seem incoming, hence I wouldn't be invested if I didn't think so..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.