IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

" I am fearful if I'm honest." I must admit when I see these...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    " I am fearful if I'm honest."

I must admit when I see these type of comments is the time I start to get a little trigger happy on buying....

Strong money buys when fear is at its highest. Buy the Fear, Sell The Greed. Systematically time after time in a buy the fear, sell the greed situation, true traders are strong enough to take the stock from the weak sellers and consistently profit.

WE all have our own ideologies when it comes to trading and investing...

Charts are telling the story at present... look for obvious support and resistance lines... notice with a stock alike this one that has mass SOI, that big $$$ guys can easy trigger pumps and dumps... In a true accumulation moment, a perfect time to scoop up cheap shares is when "stop loss's" get triggered, usually a free fall moment...

I find today the "mum and Dad" traders, the ones that walk away from the screens and check their stocks periodically etc etc, literally have stops in play as they have done some basic trading course on line, or are simply following some subscription that tells them when to buy and when to sell and where to put their stops in...

I bet there were a heap of stops put in place at 9 cents... gets triggered, instant sell down... then swoop come the buyers/accumulators..

Warren Buffett once said that it's wise for investors “to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.” This statement is somewhat of a contrarian view of stock markets that relates directly to the price of an asset. When others are greedy, prices typically boil over and one should be cautious lest they overpay for an asset that subsequently leads to anaemic returns. It might present a good value investment when others are fearful.

Im still buying... have various buys in place just encase we keep getting triggered... currently IMO 8 cents should prove to be a very strong support...

We may even see a clear bounce soon... RSI is starting to gain after being seriously over sold..

Literally watching small time sells and buys... 8.5 then gets builds on the sell side, then line wipe...

I'm seeing buying opportunity again:

imu11111.jpg

ahhhhh the fear, bring it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.