IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

IT would seem we are rallying within a longer-term bearish...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    IT would seem we are rallying within a longer-term bearish trend, driving its MACD above the signal line. However, shares remain below a declining 200-day moving average, signifying that the dominant trend remains lower. Comparative Relative Strength analysis shows that the stock is lagging both the S&P/ASX 200 and the Health Care sector average. But IMO this is on the change...

The 14-period Slow Stochastic oscillator is below 20, the level which many analysts call oversold. This means that investors have been actively selling shares and driving the price lower. However I see it that the big boys have been pushing this down to get their fill... time will tell...

Today's volume is on track to be lighter than usual, typical Friday. The On Balance Volume indicator (OBV) shows that longer term accumulation has given way to near term selling pressure by traders. But personally I see this as buying opportunity.

Bollinger Bands use standard deviation of the closing price around a moving average to measure volatility. The Bollinger Bands are presently wider than usual, as a result of greater than normal volatility that accompanied the recent price move. Events such as this may precede a pause or reversal in the near term trend. However a trend is your friend..... we are breaking out of the current short term down trend... Just an opinion, do what you like with it... I think we may be easy traveling above the 10s pre Xmas... hope so, little hope never goes astray..

This is the way I see it.....

imudec.jpg

Release the Big Bulls... need some serious big dollars to get this bad boy spiking again..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.