IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

every one always responds to how they are making $$$$$ when they...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    every one always responds to how they are making $$$$$ when they are challenged...

my accuracy in my trades is about 70% success.. so yes I lose a few... that's being honest... any one that makes out they don't lose in this game is a complete liar...

Yes I still hold ADR, if you want to talk about ADR please feel free in the correct forum... happy to explain to you... and as you will see in my posts on ADR, I believe it is a dog stock... I couldn't sell if I wanted to as there is not enough buyers as I am a top 20 holder... I bought at 1 cent pre consolidation, stock was originally in a TO situation at 1.8cents, was over 100% in profit at the time... long story short its been played big time by the likes of Regal funds and Trudell pty ltd... a lot of dodgy action in that dead stock... still going on... Im no virgin to losing money... so if your going to try and find stocks that i have lost on, Ill save you time just ask away...

I did look at a few of your posts because i was confused at a few things you keep attempting to point out.. so yeah I had a minute or so look at your posts and realised you seem a little clueless on charting, so thought I would attempt to reply since you were the first one to point out that my charts "lost you again"..

but hey.... each to their own... you keep making dollars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.