IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-27984

1. COD
    1,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Thanks slick !
    I usually don't comment about charts as i'm a complete novice and constantly searching for some understanding.
    I previously always applied diagonal lines to try & get an understanding of the state of play but had never really cottoned on to your previous comments of how important the horizontals are.
    The chart you just provided, gave me a better insight & understanding to what you have previously said regarding harizontals during the past year.
    We look at the charts to try & gain some insight as to what may happen in the not too distant future and for me, with this / your chart, I envisage some consolidation ranging between the 8.2 to 9.4 over the next few weeks (Christmas Period) but hope to observe consolidation closer to the 9.4 & possibly higher, draging the Exponential Moving Aaverage 50 up closer to the EMA200.
    With a good outcome from the JP Morgan Healthcare conference in January, it looks possible to provide the catalyst for the EMA50 to cross over the EMA200 to obtain a golden cross & happy comments.
    Thise is just my own personel view be it right or wrong and I look forward to slick & many others sharing & providing meaningful insights, company & product developments in the 2024 new year.
    Take care over the coming Christmas / New Year period everybody, enjoy family, be forgiving as none of us are perfect & just trying to make our way through life during good times & bad during sickness & health and all the things that the world throws at us.

I will be celebrating Christmas for the intention & purpose it represents for over 2,000 years- Happy Birthday Jesus.
    My comments below are not intended to open myself up to comments of abuse, so if you feel that way, keep it to yourself as I will not respond to abuse.
    On HotCopper there is no forum or topic section to discuss religion so a special note to Mr.Gold - I do not normally comment concerning religion, espicially on HC but the time seems appropriate. Yes, some of us are aware that that the 25th Dec is an established pagan date that many blindly & willing accept and possibly don't even think about it's true intention - the birth of Jesus. We do not know the exact date but I came across a jewish pastor ( Jonathan Cahn - youtube https://youtu.be/4SiSSluc6d0?list=PL93mu4k77W63ESQnMAFSD65wO3ZKKxvPk ) that speaks about the birth of Jesus- the lamb of God & that the birth would have corresponded with a time when lambs are born in the Jewish spring (our March - April period) - Jesus being the first on Nisan1 jewish calander.
    Yes, people also blindly accept Santa. A symbol & reminder of Saint Nicholas of Myra, also known as Nicholas of Bari, who was an early Christian bishop of Greek descent from the maritime city of Myra in Asia Minor during the time of the Roman Empire. Because of the many miracles attributed to his intercession, he is also known as Nicholas the Wonderworker. Wikipedia. Bishop Nicholas became known throughout the land for his generosity tothose in need, his love for children, and his concern for sailors and ships.
    Being of flesh & blood, Santa is used as a way to make a living by many but is used by many to also share the joy of giving, receiving and compassion. A time when family & friends can come together even though we are at various stages of life both physically & spiritually

Satan also works to make us feel bitter towards each other and uses the pagan word "xmas" to symbolizes the crossing out of Christ. There is a spiritual war that is much bigger than all the wars going on in the world today that most can't see or realise.
    Sorry - I'm starting to rave. The point is, we live in an imperfect world where various groups of people exist. Concerning God - some people ignore, some reject, some don't believe or can't accecp that Jesus was a person, the only one to be called the son of God, but they easilly accepts that there was a Roman Empire with King Herod and Julius Ceaser. Some are unintentionally misled in various ways but heading in the right direction. Many are called but few are chosen. Believe, be baptized and your spirit will be saved. For those interested, the baptizim, it's not with water as it was before the time of Jesus. The answer can be found in the Bible book of Matthew - chapter 3 but thats not to say that only the baptized will be saved.
    Although it may not seem like it, God is in control and things are not perfect for a reason. Not intended for Mr.Gold but If anyone wants to know the reason, the answer can be found. You will need to Do Your Own Research - Bible - first book - Genesis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $320.6K 5.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 740690 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 3482245 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.