IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-27991

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    yeah, maybe I need to head over to that forum... looks like I opened up a bag of worms, I got triggered by someone else's post.....

I'm all for truth and reality... truth is, a majority believe what suits there life style.... majority of denominations and alike are like clubs today... very rare to hear some real truths... I find a lot of wishy washy beliefs... many will attempt to dress something up, convince themselves its ok... but really it isn't.. I think if Christ wanted us to celebrate his bday then it would be written, have never read one line in scripture that refers to the disciples or alike celebrating his birth...

You talk about "Jesus"... but many don't even know his name wasn't even Jesus, that was a name given to him via Greek translation, literally pagan influences... look how many greek gods end with US, alike Zeus..... His name was Yehoshua Ben Yosef... true translation would be "Joshua son of Joseph", look up the meaning of the name, it means " yeho (meaning God) and shua (meaning to deliver or save),"God is deliverance.", bet you don't hear that in your churches lead by money grabbing organisations.. .... you need to understand the deception in the world today, everything is tainted with lies.. sometimes you just have to dig deep to find truths... a bit like the stock market to be honest... look how many companies lie to us, look how many CEO's and board members dangle carrots in front of us, only to lead us astray and fool long term investors out of their money... no difference really... many think they are being led in the right direction, blindly they walk into a false light, a false sense of security... opportunities are given to us today to dig deep and look for evidence and truths, but most of us are lazy and walk in a dreamy mentality... bit like the $1 clubs etc...

I'm one that prefers to call a spade a spade, I prefer everything backed up by black and white... If someone presents something to me I think isn't right, I tendency not to argue with them until I know more...

Some say to have respect for everyone... but in honesty that is a cop out, even Christ said I don't come to bring peace, in fact he said "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"... I mean who has respect for extreme Muslims that think killing non believers is their duty in life, should we respect that?... see my point... sometimes you just have to look deeper... IMO the truth will set you free, stand for truth, not some wishy washy beliefs that suit your life style...

your idealism of Santa is far from the truth man... you should really look deeper into that if it interests you..

Any way enough of this religious talk.. I got carried away again.. I type over 60 words a minute, so i do get carried away easily. IF you want to talk about such things of interest, just tag me in on a thread in the appropriate forum, I'm happy to discuss such... best we leave the IMU chart thread for just that, charts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.