IMU 5.08% 6.2¢ imugene limited

um, ok.. sure whatever man... I don't know why I need to earn or...

1. 5,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    um, ok.. sure whatever man... I don't know why I need to earn or buy anything... I literally don't have a care in the world what randoms on a screen think of me... honestly I don't... Im not sure about this "schooling" you're talking about... but ok, if it makes you feel superior, embrace it..

you don't realise that signature post of mine actually did me massive favour in the day, many tagged me into stocks that were falling and desperate... I would look at them and do TA on them, I loved it originally... and to be honest, some were fantastic and awesome, if it wasn't for some of the awesome HC posters that tagged me in, I would have never even known the stock existed ... I never knew about the heart thing via follows years back.. I thought that was a paid thing... sometimes its annoying... i dont give a rats about it TBH, if anything its a target on your head for randoms to attack you...

I think you're a very sensitive individual man, you seem to be easily offended and easy to attack and belittle others... why? is it to stroke your own ego?... I mean you obviously go to some trouble to copy and paste some thing that I once wrote years ago, am I in your head man? sorry about that... let it go mate... I mean seriously, surely you have some sort of light heart about yourself, some sort of humour, surely, life isnt meant to be so serious man... lets face it, you must have some sort of humour, you called yourself "Slick" for crying out loud, that's hilarious, an you have a stupid hat on the head of what looks like Michael Douglas?, lighten up man... its ok... again its the weekend, we aren't even trading today... have a whiskey or 5, light up a fat joint or something, take some of those pharma pills the doc gave you... take a chill pill... come on man put me on ignore already...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $455.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.5¢ 5.7¢ $1.751M 28.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 660964 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 549788 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.