IMU 1.82% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Hey @slick, great charts! Thanks for your ongoing contributions....

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Hey @slick, great charts! Thanks for your ongoing contributions. Love the Par SAR! Good to see some data plotted over the longer timeframes for a different perspective! This information coupled with the dearth of great fundamental research and analysis provided by some quality posters here, really does paint a useful picture of IMU. I know you primarily operate at the technical level for the purpose of trading, but I think for anyone who is open to both forms of analysis (TA and FA) and takes a well-considered approach, is much better informed, and so their likelihood of making sound IMU investment decisions for the longer term is greatly enhanced.

I must say, the application of the Bollinger Bands is something I’ve really taken to in the past 12 months. I think it’s a great indicator that consistently provides invaluable information WRT the share price action, without the need to draw sloping lines to fit the PA, which I feel I invariably get wrong! Adding an 8EMA to this essentially provides an 8/20 Moving Average combination, with the BB median line acting as a 20SMA (perhaps I should use 8SMA instead…), which I like on the daily charts for crossover indications, as well as providing price channels between the MAs and upper/lower BB ranges. Combining these charting elements with the likes of Par SAR, RSI and MACD indicators, now forms the basis of my go-to daily charts. I also add a Fib retracement for an indication of significant price points, though this holds less weight for me as I’m less confident with the min/max price points which are open to conjecture. Throw in a good dose of Elliot Wave Analysis and I’m almost a TA convert wink.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5854/5854838-3d18f65538014b32cd9608ab0964fc77.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $402.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $493.0K 8.914M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 1969604 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 3019667 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.