IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Hi TheAnalyst007, FOMO has us lined up for $0.15 to be traded...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Hi TheAnalyst007,
    FOMO has us lined up for $0.15 to be traded very soon (for mine).

It's what's causing the FOMO, that's got buyers moving that interest's me.
    - The JP Morgan Conference IMU's presenting in, between January 8th-11th (next Monday -Thursday) in San Francisco. Whatever they would have being prepared ( An update on the MASK study, seems the most logical, with the previous great results of November 6th, seems the most plausible.) With their reporting obligations to market- ASX, should any more great news come by way of an announcement, the SP will take off (for mine). Even if there's nothing to announce, should Investors at the conference consider our results coupled with the Fast Track with the FDA to be impressive, it all leads to further interest. I doubt large overseas institutional investors, would even bother watching ASX announcements. This is the big tops, were out of our small town and wearing our best threads amongst the big boys.

Sorry for the simplistic comparison between markets and the exposure being afforded to IMU. However, that's why I suspect many on HC have made suggestions and requests, as to how they go about their presentation.

Should no news come ( Which I believe will, and is immanent ) all the attention internationally will be on IMU within the Oncology world's biggest players, by this time next week. Polish your shoes- We're off to the big smoke !!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.