IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-28521

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    I think a few here are confused about bot trades and how they work, especially those witnessing low transactions.

Any one can set up a bot algorithms, there are sites that allow you to subscribe to their platforms that offer bot trading, literally walk away and let the strategy that you put in place work its magic (if you get it right that is)..

there are still risks, They offer benefits such as automation, speed, removal of emotional bias, and the ability to backtest strategies. However, traders must be aware of the risks associated with trading bots, including technical glitches, market volatility, strategy limitations, and security risks.

Trading bots can be used in conjunction with an online broker to deliver advantages that are not available when trading manually, but they do not guarantee that you will make profits or avoid losses.

In most jurisdictions, the use of trading bots is legal, as long as they are not used for illegal activities, market manipulation, or fraud.

A stock trading bot is a computer program that analyzes data to identify and execute buying and selling stocks. Also known as algo trading bots, automated trading systems provide a data-driven and disciplined approach for investors.Investors can apply a targeted investment strategy to uncover profitable trades using algorithmic trading to improve performance and uncover hard-to-see opportunities. Bots can evaluate these opportunities across a wide range of price movements and provide insights into market trends that humans might miss. Traders and investors can create money management rules into automated trading systems that allow computers to complete trades. One of the biggest attractions of strategy automation is that such rules-based investing can force traders to be more methodical and objective in their approach, taking some of the emotion out of trading since trades are automatically placed once certain criteria are met.The Benefits of Using a Stock Trading BotTrading bots are highly efficient. They can analyze market data and automate trade execution faster than a human trader, allowing traders to leverage opportunities in seconds.

I personally have never attempted to use such a system.. I have a friend that only trades using such automative systems, seems to make consistent small profits, averaged about $50-80K a year before tax... I like to be in full control myself, not for me..

Any way, when you witness a small amount of shares changing hands back and forth, 99% of the time its simply algo trading... but in saying that, understand that it can be used for manipulation, though illegal, goes on all the time... some here don't agree with me on this, have bumped heads with a few on this subject... but I am 100% convinced that bot trading can be used to achieve pumps and dumps easily... Traders alike myself that use TA as a main guide can be subject to bots that have an agenda to manipulate oscillators to be either bullish or bearish... have even witnessed this on low volume stocks especially...

Personally I'm not a fan... but it is what it is...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.