IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

"charting now a waste of time."Thats the most ridiculous...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    "charting now a waste of time."

Thats the most ridiculous statement I think I have read on HC..

I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for charts and TA..

Fundamentals are extremely important, but TA allows us to understand how the market treats a listed company.. We learn from history and charts path the way to an understanding of what can be expected.

your statement is naïve and ignorant at best... If you think charts are a waste of time what are you even doing on a chart thread man.. trolling or trying to stir up current chartists and holders?

"Besides allowing the technical analyst to easily spot patterns and trends, the main benefits of charts are the concise presentation of price and volume information over a duration, which can be used by fundamentalists to study how the market has reacted to specific events. Charts are a widely used tool in trading and investing to quickly see the past performance of the stock, the highs, the lows, trends, moving averages, trading volume, and much more. Charts really are the 'footprint of money."

how would you even decipher entry points... are you one of those amateur investors that buy at the top and sell at the bottom

Last edited by Mr.Gold: 09/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.